Fuzzhugger(fx) has released the second version of their Great Wall fuzz pedal. The Great Wall V2 delivers a huge wall of fuzz-pumping bass sound features a smaller enclosure with multiple hand-painted varieties.
The Great Wall features three controls giving you the flexibility to dial in any combination of fuzz with a consistently strong bass response and matching balance qualities.
The features include:
- Quadruple Silicon+Germanium Diode fuzz
- Controls: Fuzz, Volt, Level controls
- Professionally printed circuit board
- Gem button LED
- True-bypass switching
- 9V negative tip adapter power — no batteries
- Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.7” x 2.7”)
- Lifetime warranty
The Great Wall V2 prices at $109 for the standard model. Check out Fuzzhugger’s web site for more details.