Wouldn’t it be great to be able to throw your bass stand into your gig bag or backpack (without breaking the zipper)?
Cooperstand has developed a new type of guitar/bass stand that is compact, versatile and can be operated with one hand. The Cooperstand is manufactured in Nashville Tennessee from assorted American hardwoods, designed to let your instrument stand securely between playing sessions.
- Convenient: opens and closes with one hand.
- Versatile: accommodates bass, acoustic or electric guitar, banjo, and mandolin.
- Portable: weighs only 16 ounces.
- Compact: fits in the headstock of a guitar case or any 4” x 9” x 1-1/2” area
- Stable: 4-footed base, low center of gravity.
- Secure: non-slip neoprene padding protects your instrument, holds it in place.
- Safe: no exposed sharp edges that could damage your instrument.
- Durable: light weight and flexible design easily absorbs impact.
The MSRP of the Cooperstand ranges from $69.95 to $89.95. Check out more details and images on the Cooperstand’s web site.