In case you missed it, here are the No Treble highlights from the week of September 27th, 2009.
We added a new Lessons section!
Jon Burr‘s latest lesson focuses on the Stance on the Upright Bass.
Donovan Stokes latest Lowdown with Dr. D. column, Making the Switch from Electric to Upright, Part 2, focuses on the right hand.
Damian Erskine answers a readers question about Getting Jazz.
Evan Kepner‘s lesson of the week is on Pulse and Escaping from Meter.
Our player spotlight is on bassist André Bowman.
The latest from Learn the Low End
We have added two new courses to Learn The Low End this week, first by our veteran professor bassist Steve Uccello who recently released Symmetria and our newest professor Adam Neely.
Steve Uccello: 5 Tips for Gaining Intimacy with the Upright Bass
Adam Neely: Walking Bass 101
New releases, gear and player news
- New release: Oz Noy: Schizophrenic
- Player News: Flea joining Thom Yorke for live performances
- Player News: Damian Erskine offering private video lessons
- Gear Watch: Diego Stocco’s “Experibass”
- Gear Watch: Anthology Straps & Gig Bags
- Gear Watch: Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0