TC Electronic has customized their RH450 head with a new sound design specifically for Tower of Power bassist Francis Rocco Prestia.
The Staccato’51 has the same look and feel of the RH450, but there are plenty of new features to differentiate this model.
- World Ready Power Supply – a built in power supply that operates from 90-240V, no need to change fuses over international trips.
- Digital Recording Output – an AES/EBU and S/PDIF compatible connector for recording straight into a digital audio workstation.
- SpectraComp – a digital per-string multi-band compression that keeps even compression across all the strings.
- 3 memory storage locations for presets
- Flexible tone control including semi-parametric access for each control.
- Built in chromatic tuner
- A rehearsal jack so you can plug in your mp3 player or computer to play along with recordings
- 450w power handling (800w peak)
- Fully compatible with all of our RS cabinets and it will drive any triple combination of the existing models (RS112, RS210, RS212, RS410).
The Staccato’51 is available now with an MSRP value of $1559. Check out more features and video examples on TC Electronic’s web site.
Check out this video from TC Electronic showing Prestia talk about the development of the Staccato’51: