Solid Cables has introduced Eleph speaker cables, a new line that uses ultra pure copper conductors of different diameters to deliver the full frequency spectrum of sound an amp can generate.
“We are the world’s first to make the innovation of using not only an ultra pure copper 10 gauge conductor, but one made up of different diameter strands to better carry the full frequency spectrum of sound that any amp is capable of making,” the company states in their product information. “The conductors are in a helical wind pattern to resist electrical and mechanical noise. We added all metal connectors that are the highest purity material in the industry, cover the outside with milspec grade armor, then connect the ends with audio grade solder that is used on million dollar recording consoles. lastly, we permanently isolate all conductors in an avionics grade adhesive to eliminate internal breakage, shorting or solder joint failure in high vibration environment.”
- Suspended polymer insulator
- All metal shell
- Armor and ends permanently fused with avionics grade heat shrink
- Hand soldered using premium audio grade silver alloy
- Helical wound ultra pure copper conductor, multiple diameter
- Quadruple strain relief
- 6000 PSI tear resistant protective outer armor
- Available with Speakon connectors
- Available in Carbon Black
MSRP: $135 for 3′ Eleph speaker cable
More info from the Solid Cables web site.