Adam Clayton has teamed up with the Marcus Spangler and the makers at Warwick to create a bold new bass: the Adam Clayton Reverso Signature Bass. With a unique body design and high quality features, this bass is sure to turn heads.
The body, which is a Warwick Stryker reversed, is made of Khaya Mahogany with a 5A quilted maple top and headstock, and features a tiger stripe ebony fingerboard with red LEDs on the edge for orientation on dark stages. The bass’s electronics include an active MEC P split coil pickup to capture the tone, and new passive MEC electronics that were co-developed with Clayton allow for separate reduction of high and low frequencies to get his signature sound.
- Neck-through design
- Quilted maple matched headstock
- Mahogany body with 5A quilted maple top
- 3A flamed maple neck
- Tiger stripe ebony fingerboard
- Mother-of-pearl trapeze inlays
- Red side LEDs on neck
- 34” long scale
- 24 frets
- Active MEC P split coil pickup
- Passive MEC electronics
- Stacked tone control for separate reduction of low and high frequencies
- Natural satin finish
- Warwick tuners
- Warwick 2-piece bridge
- Warwick security locks
- Chrome hardware
- Just-A-Nut III brass nut
- Warwick EMP Strings .045”.105”
- Includes Warwick “User Kit” and RockCase© Flight Case
- Includes certificate
For more information, visit Warwick’s web site.