The Horrorpops, fronted by Femme Fatale bassist Patricia Day, have announced their “10 Days of the Dead” Tour, which will span the west coast.
The 10-day trek runs from October 21st and ends on Halloween in Pomona, California.
Day’s husband, Kim Nekroman, plays guitar for the band but is also the bassist for psychobilly legends Nekromantix.
10 Days of the Dead Tour Dates:
- 10/21- San Luis Obispo, CA – Downtown Brew
- 10/22- Oakland, CA – Oakland Metro Operahouse
- 10/23- Austin, TX – Freakshow Festival
- 10/24- Orangeville, CA – Boardwalk
- 10/26- Salt Lake City, UT – The Complex
- 10/27- Denver, CO – Gothic Theater
- 10/28- Albuquerque, NM – Launchpad
- 10/29- Tempe, AZ – Club House
- 10/30- Las Vegas, NV – Cheyenne Saloon
- 10/31- Pomona, CA – Glass House