The Word Alive Bassist Quits; Band Seeking Replacement
Bassist Nick Urlacher has announced he is leaving metalcore act The Word Alive as a life change.
“I’ve decided to leave The Word Alive my friends,” he wrote in an online statement. “I will miss all of our friends, family and fans I’ve had the utmost pleasure and honor to meet along my travels with The Word Alive. My life journey hasn’t ended and neither will the band.”
In a related post, the band explained that it won’t slow them down, as they have Daniel Shapiro from Sharks Never Sleep filling in for their upcoming tours. They will, however, be doing a public search for a permanent member.
“This isn’t something we will be rushing in the least bit, we want to find the perfect fit for our band and the future of TWA,” the group announced with a list of requirements.
If you fit the requirements and want to be considered, email the band at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them why you want to join.
- Must be over 18. (Preferably 21+)
- Previous national touring experience with national band.
- Can sing or scream back-ups confidently.
- Be able to tour full time.
- Be able to play the “Deceiver” and “Empire” cd.
- Professional gear or means to get some upon joining.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to sacrifice.
- NO druggies or alcoholics, we like to have a good time but work comes first. It’s a plus if you have experience driving a van/trailer.
- When you write an email please include why you’d like to join TWA.