BOSS has released the Micro BR BR-80 digital recorder, a portable audio station that combines an 8-track multi-track recorder, an eBand for practice, and a live recording mode. In addition to a 1/4” input and 1/8” line-in, the device features a built-in stereo condenser microphone for live to 2-track recording. All recorded material is tracked directly to the SD/SDHC memory card.
The BR-80 features up to 64 V-Tracks, with eight available simultaneous playback tracks. BOSS included their COSM amps and effects to add texture and interest to your sound. The eBand function allows for play-alongs and phrase training with the ability to adjust tempo. It also has built-in backing and rhythm patterns for practice.
The BOSS Micro BR BR-80 digital recorder is available now with a street price of $299. For more info, visit the BOSS website.
BOSS Micro BR BR-80 Digital Recorder Specs:
- Three modes: MTR (multi-track recorder), eBand, and Live Rec
- Records directly to SD/SDHC memory card (up to 32 GB)
- High-quality stereo condenser microphone built in for instant audio capture
- 64 V-Tracks and eight simultaneous playback tracks
- eBand function for phrase training and play-along tracks
- Huge library of built-in backing and rhythm patterns
- World-class COSM® amps and effects onboard
- Use as a USB audio interface with built-in effects
- SONAR X1 LE software included