Traynor has released their newest bass head, the YBA300. The YBA300 is an 300-watt, all-tube amp designed for touring bassists.
The amp features rear panel tube bias adjustments with an LED display to aid in fine-tuning the power tubes. The LEDs on the rear show proper tube function and status.
If a tube fails during a performance, the YBA300 will lock out the dead tube and its partner and continue running on the active tubes. The LED display will indicate which tube is in need of service.
The YBA300 ships standard with twelve 6L6 power tubes, and the company offers and option to use EL34 tube sets instead.
The head is built in Canada using solid plywood for the cabinet construction, a heavy gauge steel chassis, high quality pots and jacks, and is covered by a two-year unlimited warranty.
For more, visit Traynor’s website.
Traynor YBA300 Specs:
- 300 Watt All-Tube Bass Amp
- Delivers Maximum Power at 2 or 4 ohms
- Comes Stock with 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7 and 12 x EL34 Tubes
- EL34 Power Tubes Can Be Swapped for 6L6 Tubes for Different Amp Character
- Player Friendly Individual bias adjust with indicator LEDs for Output Tubes
- Tube Lockout for each Pair of Output Tubes removes damaged tubes from signal path allowing amp to continue operation in emergencies)
- Simple and Effective Gain, Bass, Sweep-Mid, Treble and Master Controls
- Deep, Bright, Resonance Tone Shaping Controls
- Pre/Post EQ DI Output, Effects loop, Tuner Output
- High and Low Level Inputs for Active or Passive Basses
- 1/4-inch and Speakon Output Connectors
- Made In Canada