Reed James Custom Pickups has announced the RJE Neos, new soap-bar style neodymium pickups. Made in the USA, the pickups have a modern sound, described by the manufacturer as “warm, punchy and very clear.”
The RJE Neo pickups are available for 4- through 6-string basses and feature CNC machined black ABS plastic covers with a matte finish, though custom exotic wood shells are available.
The new pickups also come as either dual blade humbuckers or split blade humbuckers, and the four lead conductors can be wired in series or parallel.
The Reed James RJE Neo bass pickups are built-to-order at $110 for a single pickup, or $200 for a pair. For more info, visit the Reed James Custom Pickups website.
Reed James Custom RJE NEO Neodymium Bass Pickups Specs:
- Neodymium Magnetic Design
- CNC Machined black ABS Plastic Covers with Matte Finish
- Custom Shapes and Exotic Wood Shells Available
- Shielded for Noise Free Operation
- Encapsulated in Epoxy Potting Compound to Eliminate Mechanical Feedback
- Available in Dual Blade Humbucker or Split Blade Humbuckers
- Four Lead Conductors Can be Wired in Series or Parallel
- Calibrated Sets For Balance