Pocket Labworks is now shipping the iRiffPort, a new interface for connecting your bass or guitar to your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
The port is a six foot cable with an 1/4″ instrument plug on one end and a dock connector on the other, allowing you to plug directly into your mobile device to utilize apps for practice, effects, recording and more. The interface includes digital audio i/o with a low noise preamp and is Core Audio compliant, so it works with “virtually all audio Apps.”
The devide provides further connectivity with 1/8″ headphone and line outputs for playback or recording.
The iRiffPort available now for $99.99.
- Turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a practice guitar amplifier and effects processor
- Designed for electric bass and guitar
- Integrated 6 foot cable with instant setup
- Digital Audio IO: 32.0, 44.1, and 48.0 kHz sample rates; 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Hi-Z Low Noise Guitar Preamp with Soft Clipping
- Core Audio compliant; works with virtually all audio Apps
- Headphone Output
- Line Level Output
- Compatibility: iPad 1, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th Generation