IK Multimedia is now shipping the iKlip Studio, an iPad desktop studio stand designed specifically for musicians.
Built using a lightweight, durable thermoplastic material, the new stand holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions while its rubber foot pads prevent sliding.
Slots in the housing allow for easy port access and cable organization. A detachable bracket is also included to hold the company’s iRig interface, which allows for plugging your bass into your iPad.
The IK Multimedia iKlip Studio is shipping now with a price of $29.
iKlip Studio Specs:
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber foot pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to be tilted from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iPad are accessible
- Includes detachable iRig bracket for IK’s popular iRig™ guitar interface adapter for use with the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Folds flat for extreme portability
- Designed and manufactured in Italy