Modulus Guitars has released their 2012 product catalog including the new Funk Persuasion, which the company describes as having “Funk Unlimited Feel with the classic P sound.” The design includes the same top routed body as their Funk Unlimited model equipped with a Bartolini P pickup.
The Funk Persuasion features bolt-on construction with an alder body and carbon fiber neck. Its phenolic compound fingerboard has a compound radius and holds 22 frets. Available in Black or Chrome, the bass’s standard hardware is a Hipshot Type-B bridge and Gotoh Sealed tuners with a 20:1 gear ratio.
The Modulus Funk Persuasion can be made with a variety of finishes and options at a list price of $3,249.
Modulus Funk Persuasion Specs:
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 34˝
- Frets: 22
- Body: Top-routed Alder
- Neck: Carbon fiber
- Fingerboard: Compound radius composite
- Nut Width: 1.56˝
- String Spacing: 19mm
- Inlays: Pearl dot top and side position markers
- Truss Rod: Bi-directional relief adjusting truss rod
- Bridge: Hipshot Type-B Bridges
- Tuners: Gotoh Sealed Tuners 20:1 Gear Ratio
- Pickup: Bartolini P-style pickup
- Electronics: Passive
- Includes Hardshell Case