Overwater has introduced the Inspiration Series, a new range of basses built in their custom shop that are made in batch to keep prices down.
Available in 4 and 5-string versions, the basses come in solid color and Metallic Flare finishes, though Deluxe versions sport figured maple tops.
Common features to all the Inspiration Series are 3-piece maple necks, rosewood or maple fingerboards, and a 3-piece ash body. The pickups are a pair of Overwater’s soapbars matched with an Overwater/John East 3-band EQ. Gotoh tuners and a black Overwater Ultra Light bridge round out the hardware.
The Overwater Inspiration Series will be available later this month with prices ranging from £1295 to £1595 (approx. $2,086 to $2,569 USD). For more, check out the Overwater website.
Overwater Inspiration Gallery:
Overwater Inspiration Specs:
- Scale: 34˝ on 4-string; 35˝ on 5-string
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood or Maple
- Body: 3 Piece Ash
- Top: Book matched solid maple with dual veneer accents (Deluxe) / optional scratch plate
- Machines: Black Generic Gotoh
- Bridge: Black Overwater Ultra Light
- Pick-Ups: Overwater Soapbar
- Electronics: Overwater / John East 3 Band
- Controls: Vol + Pull Bright, Blend, 3 Band EQ
- Limited Options Available