Source Audio is now shipping their new Dual Expression Pedal. The utility pedal, which has dual TRS outputs so you can control two other effects simultaneously, works universally with any effects unit that has a TRS expression input. Output 2 has a Range Adjust control that adjusts the range of expression signal.
Additionally, the new pedal has a sensor output for use with any of Source Audio’s Hot Hand, Soundblox, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedals for real time control over several functions.
The Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal is available now with a street price of around $109. For more, check out the Source Audio website.
Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal Specs:
- Two Isolated TRS Expression Outputs
- Sensor Output — 1/8-inch; four conductor output compatible with all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedals.
- Range Adjust Knob
- OUTPUT 1: sends expression signal out via either 1/4 inch TRS cable or 4 conductor Soundblox compatible 1/8 inch sensor cable.
- OUTPUT 2: sends expression signal out via 1/4 inch TRS cable.
- Rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- Includes one 1/4-inch TRS connector cable and one 1/8 inch four conductor Sensor Output cable
- Dimensions: 10 in/25.4cm (Length) x 4 in/10.2cm (width) x 3 in/7.6cm (height)