On-Stage Stands has released the SM7312W conductor stand, featuring an oversized solid wood back plate measuring 13.5 inches by 22 inches. The new music stand is three inches wider than typical designs and has a two-inch return lip, which the company explains accommodates large music books with extra room for accessories like metronomes and pencils.
Other features include an angle adjustment tension system, a folding tripod base, and a mid-point clutch that adjusts its height from 24 inches to 45 inches. The
On-Stage Stands SM7312W conductor stand is available now with a street price of $59.99.
On-Stage Stands SM7312W Conductor Stand Details:
- Solid wood bookplate
- Rosewood finish
- 13.5 x 22” bookplate with 2” return lip
- Tension locking knob will adjust the angle of the bookplate
- Mid-point clutch adjusts height from 24”-45”
- High impact plastic leg housing
- Tripod folding base for convenient storage and travel