MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe — DIVE IN. Analog bucket-brigade technology, Bass & Treble controls, Flanger & X-Over, true bypass. Check it out
Digitech Announces Hardwire V-10 Power Block
Digitech has introduced the Hardwire V-10 Power Block, a pedal power supply with 10 fully isolated outputs. Housed in an aircraft-grade aluminum chassis, the new power block features a shielded toroidal transformer to eliminate noise interference.
The outputs have different voltages, with four 9-volt outputs, two pairs of 9/12-volt outputs that can be merged for higher current, and two outputs with variable voltage from 5 to 12 volts. The merge-able and variable outputs have LED lights to display their status. The V-10 comes with 17 DC power cables from 18˝ to 30˝, including 2.1mm and 2.5mm barrel plugs with positive and negative centers, 3.5mm phone plugs and 9V battery clip.
The Digitech Hardwire V-10 Power Block will be available this month with an MSRP of $299.95. For more info, check out the Digitech website.
Digitech V-10 Power Block Specs:
- 10 fully isolated outputs eliminate ground loop buzz
- Shielded toroidal transformer eliminates interference
- Short circuit protection and filtering on each output
- 2 sets of merging outputs for power hungry digital pedals
- Heavy-gauge aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum heat dissipation
- Durable compact design mounts under Pedaltrain™ pedalboards
- Dimensions: 7.5˝ x 3.6˝ x 2.2˝ 191mm x 91mm x 56mm
- Unit Weight: 1.8 pounds (0.80kg)