MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe — DIVE IN. Analog bucket-brigade technology, Bass & Treble controls, Flanger & X-Over, true bypass. Check it out
N-Audio Introduces Isolated Splitter / DI Box
Bulgarian boutique pedal company N-Audio has introduced the Isolated Guitar Splitter / DI Box. The unit – which accepts guitar, bass, and line level signals – combines a splitter y-box with dual isolated outputs and a DI box for recording. The company explains that the heart of the pedal is in its transformer.
“Unlike typical transformer isolated guitar splitter this unit has two independent galvanically isolated outputs,” they state on their website. “Output A and Output B are placed at the bottom of the guitar splitter. The heart of this guitar splitter is a high quality audio transformer, which electrically isolates the two outputs, eliminating the possibility of ground loops and gives you an excellent common mode rejection ratio (CMRR).”
Each output also has an independent On/Off and Ground Lift switches. Output B has a a phase reverse switch to prevent out of phase signal.
The N-Audio Isolated Guitar Splitter/ DI Box is available now for €170 (Approx. $216 USD).
N-Audio Isolated Splitter/ DI Box Specs:
- Input impedance: 1 Megaohm
- Maximum input level @ 18VDC: +10dBu (7Vpp)
- Outputs: 2 independent galvanically isolated outputs
- Frequency response @ 10 Kohm output load: 30Hz÷70kHz ±1dB
- Frequency response @ 600 Ohm output load: 30Hz÷30kHz ±1dB
- Independent GND lift switch for each output
- Independent On-Off switch for each output
- Phase reverse switch for channel B
- Power consumption 20mA
- Power supply: Regulated center negative 9-18 VDC. Prefered 18VDC.
- Weight: 340gr.
- Dimensions: W/D/H – 6/12/4 cm
- High quality double sided gold plated PCB’s. All parts are hand soldered.
- Proudly handcrafted in Bulgaria (Europe)