Voodoo Lab’s Pedal Power Mondo is a new power supply with twelve independent, filtered and regulated output sections offering varying current and voltages to accommodate a wide range of pedals. The Pedal Power Mondo features four isolated 9-volt high-current 400mA output sections, two of which have a 12-volt options, as well as two 250mA outputs and six standard 100mA outputs.
Similar to their other Pedal Power supplies, the Mondo has an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan to keep the unit cool. Other features include two custom toroidal transformers, linear regulation, and a detachable AC line cord. The package also comes with all necessary cables.
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo is designed and manufactured in California. It’s available now with a street price of $299.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo Features:
- 12 isolated outputs sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- 6 outputs high-current capable for modern digital effects
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, Boss Twin, TC Nova and more
- 2 outputs with Sag simulate low battery
- Toroidal transformers and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty (North America Only)