T-Rex Effects has updated their Sweeper 2 bass chorus pedal with easier-to-read graphics and a new algorithm that the company says gives a warmer and more vintage sounding effect no matter what depth or rate the pedal is set at.
The Sweeper 2 is designed to be intuitive with Depth, Volume, and Rate controls. Though it can be used in mono, the pedal has L and R outputs for stereo chorus.
The T-Rex Effects Sweeper 2 will be debuting at NAMM 2013 and will carry a street price of $199. For more info, visit the T-Rex website.
T-Rex Effects Sweeper 2 Specs:
- Input impedance @ 1KHz: 470KOhm
- Output impedance @ 1KHz: 35KOhm
- Power supply: 9V DC (T- Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage: 8.5V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage: 12.5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V DC: 90 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: Adjustable
- Battery type: 9V battery 6F22
- Battery life: 1/5 to 1 hour
- External connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls: On/Off, Depth, Rate, Volume
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D): 3.9˝ x 2.2˝ x 4.7˝
- Weight excl. battery and packaging: 15.2 oz