MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe — DIVE IN. Analog bucket-brigade technology, Bass & Treble controls, Flanger & X-Over, true bypass. Check it out
Zoom Announces MultiStomp MS-60B Bass Pedal at NAMM
Zoom unveiled the MultiStomp MS-60B at NAMM this year. The stompbox features over fifty types of effects and six amp models in a standard-sized pedal.
The MS-60B comes with 30 preset patches with room to create up to 50 original patches, and players can switch through different patches using a unique toggle footswitch and cursor keys. It allows for using four effects simultaneously to layer sounds, and each effect can be tailored using three parameter knobs just under the LCD screen. Other features include Tap Tempo function, an integrated auto-chromatic tuner, and dual output jacks for stereo signal.
The Zoom MultiStomp MS-60B runs up to seven hours of operation using two AA batteries. It will be hitting the market in April or May with a street price of $99.
Zoom MultiStomp MS-60B Effects Pedal Features:
- LCD Screen
- Footswitch and Analog-style Cursor Keys and Parameter Knobs
- Over 50 types of bass effects includes 6 bass amp models
- Use up to four effects simultaneously
- 30 preset patches ready for immediate use
- Create and store up to 50 original patches
- Integrated auto-chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo function
- 1/4-inch input jack, two 1/4-inch output jacks
- Up to seven hours of operation using two AA batteries