Eventide and Danish company Cioks have teamed up to release the PowerFactor 2, a power supply that can run up to four Eventide pedals as well as up to four other pedals. It has eight regulated, isolated DC outlets – four rated at 400mA, two rated at 200mA, and two rated at 100mA – all of which are protected from short circuiting.
Each of the sections has LED monitoring for visualization of performance. The PowerFactor 2 can be used worldwide with a 115V/230V mains voltage selector switch. It’s shipping now with a street price of $229. For more info, check out the Eventide website.
Eventide PowerFactor 2 Specs:
- 8 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections
- Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic field shielding
- 4 powerful DC sections with 400mA each, able to power four Eventide Factor pedals
- Mounting kit included
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- Temperature monitoring
- 115V/230V mains voltage selector switch
- Standard IEC Power Cable (included)
- Durable steel enclosure with 2mm thick top
- Size: 8.5″ x 3.5″ x 1.75″, 216mm x 89mm x 44.5mm (with rubber feet on)
- Weight: 3.25 lbs. (1.47 kg)
- 5-year warranty