Eight years ago today, we pushed the button and debuted this site to the world. It has been a fun ride – mostly, thanks to the connections we’ve made with you, learning about your music and life through Reader Spotlight, gassing over your Old School gear and sharing your videos.
As always, I want to thank our terrific contributors who make this a special place. Together, we’ve published more than 10,600 stories, videos, columns, lessons, features and more over these last eight years.
- Kevin “Mr. Crush It” Johnson (Managing Editor, and even more, one of my best friends)
- Damian Erskine (Ask Damian Erskine)
- Donovan Stokes (The Lowdown with Dr. D)
- Ryan Madora (Bass Players To Know, The Lightbulb Moment, I Wish I Knew That, and Blues Bass columns)
- Mitch Joel (Groove – The No Treble Podcast)
- Joe Hubbard (Advanced Bass)
- Ariane Cap (Talking Technique)
- Ted “Blyss” Gould (Talking Style)
- Rufus Philpot (Creative Bass Lines)
- Marcelo Cordova (Transcriptions)
- Thomas “MarloweDK” Risell (Bass lessons)
- Stuart Clayton (Transcriptions)
- Brian Wroten (Transcriptions)
- Sara and Kayla – my daughters – who have worked hard on making things hum with the No Treble Shop, excellent NAMM companions, not to mention cheering their dad on from day one on this project.
Thanks for coming along for this ride!
I’d love to hear from you and find out where you think we should go next. What have you enjoyed here? What would you like to see us do more? Please tell us about it in the comments.