Next year marks the 20th anniversary of moe., the band consisting of bassist/vocalist Rob Derhak, guitarists/vocalists Chuck Garvey and Al Schnier, drummer Vinnie Amico, and percussionist Jim Loughlin.
The group is gearing up for a busy year, with a focus on the band’s “commitment to their fans, their community, and their planet.”
For starters, the group will hold a two-night anniversary celebration at the Roseland Ballroom in New York, January 22nd and 23rd. The first night will be a benefit for WHY (World Hunger Year), a group focused on creating awareness of poverty and hunger around the world.
Also planned is a best-of anthology release, an unrecorded “concert favorite” and re-recorded versions of songs from their two major label releases.
Here’s the band’s touring schedule:
- Jan 22-23: Roseland Ballroom in New York, NY
- Jan 27: Sherman Theater in Stroudsburg, PA
- Jan 28: Harro East Theater & Ballroom in Rochester, NY
- Jan 29: House of Blues in Boston, MA
- Jan 30: The State Theatre in Ithaca, NY
- Jan 31: Carnegie Music Hall of Homestead in Pittsburgh, PA
- Feb 25: Fillmore in San Francisco, CA
- Feb 26: Club Nokia in Los Angeles, CA
- Feb 27: Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas, NV
- Feb 28: Orpheum Theatre in Flagstaff, AZ
- Mar 3: Cain’sBallroom in Tulsa, OK
- Mar 4: Liberty Hall in Lawrence, KS
- Mar 5-6: The Riviera in Chicago, IL
- Mar 7: Capitol Theatre in Davenport, IA
- Mar 10: Jefferson Theater in Charlottesville, VA
- Mar 11: Carolina Theatre in Greensboro, NC
- Mar 12-13: Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA
- Mar 26-28: snoe.down in Killington and Rutland, VT
In April, moe. will travel to Dominican Republic for their Tropical Throe.down.
For more information, visit moe.org