Peavey has introduced two new basses guitars to their modern metal inspired PXD Series: the Tragic 4 and Void 4.
Both the Tragic and Void are 4-string neck-through-body basses that feature an alder body, maple neck, and ebony fretboard. Both models also enjoy the incredible tonal control of Peavey VFL active pickups, which are the same proprietary electronics that Peavey uses on their Cirrus and Millennium AC series basses. Available finishes include matte black with a brushed-aluminum pickguard as well as gloss black, gloss white, or gloss red.
The Tragic and the Void will be available in the first quarter of this year at an MSRP of $599.99.
- 34″ scale with 22 jumbo frets
- Two Peavey VFL active pickups
- Volume control with pickup blend
- Active three-band EQ with ± 10 dB boost/cut
- Alder body
- Maple neck with ebony fretboard
- Available in Matte Black, Gloss black, Gloss Red or Gloss White
- Matte Black model features brushed aluminum finish pickguard
- Coffin Case®gig bag included
Visit Peavey’s web site for more details.