The Cooperstand has a new look with the introduction of the Duropro line. Built with industrial grade ABS composite, the colorful instrument stands are based of the company’s Ecco-G model and offer a flexible yet durable design.
The Cooperstand supports basses, acoustic and electric guitars, ukulele, mandolins and more, while folding down to fit into gig bags. Colors include blue, ivory, red, green, and black. The Duropro line will be debuting at Summer NAMM and will have a street price of $34.95.
Duropro Stands Features:
- Designed to be accessible and set up easily with one hand
- Supports a large variety of stringed instruments
- Fits in guitar cases/gig bags or the back pocket of your jeans
- Closed 4 ¼ x 8 ¾ x 1 ¼, open 8 ½ W x 12 ¾ D x 8 H
- 4 footed design, low and wide center of gravity
- Flexible design holds instrument in place on the stand if bumped
- No sharp edges, nitro finish safe silicon padding
- Surprisingly strong steel reinforced ABS construction