Luthman Basses Announces Mystic First Custom Bass
Custom bass builder Luthman Basses has announced their latest model, the Mystic First.
Mystic First is a passive bass with bolt-on construction. Bodies are made with the bassist’s choice of ash, alder, ovangkol or mahogany woods, and the neck is made with either wenge with maple accents or the reverse, maple with wenge accents. Fingerboard wood choices include either rosewood or maple.
The bass is offered in 4-, 5- and 6-string configurations, and comes with a soft gig bag.
Luthman Custom Mystic First Specs:
- Passive electronics
- Bolt-on construction
- Body: Choice of ash, alder, ovangkol or mahogany
- Neck: Choice of wenge + maple stripes or maple + wenge stripes
- Fingerboard: rosewood or maple
- Pickups: 2 x JB Bartolini
- Pots: 1 x volume/pu + 1 x general tone
- Hardwware: black or chrome
- Nut: ebony
- Finish: satin mat or natural oiled (depending on wood selections)
- 4-string: 1750€ (approximately $2,475 US)
- 5-string: 1880€ (approximately $2,650 US)
- 6-string: 2080€ (approximately $2,950 US)
For more, visit Luthman’s website.