Korg Releases MA-1 Solo Metronome
Korg has introduced the MA-1 Solo Metronome, a device capable of audible beat keeping, rhythm training and tuning, via a chromatic pitch source.
Adjustable from 30 to 252 beats per minute, the MA-1 features a swinging metronome style needle display with on-screen triangles to inform which beat you’re on or how far into a pattern you are. Tempo can be dialed in or adjusted on the fly with the Tap Tempo button.
The pocket-sized metronome is available in two color schemes – blue and black or black and red, and has an earphone jack with adjustable volume for quiet practicing. The Korg MA-1 is available this month with a street price of $29.99.
Korg MA-1 Solo Metronome Specs:
- Multi-function compact metronome
- Available in two color schemes: blue and black, or black and red
- Beat-Counting display makes it easier to practice your rhythm and phrasing
- Choose from two types of tempo steps: pendulum steps or full steps
- Tap Tempo function lets you quickly set the desired tempo
- Beat display offers from 1 to 9 beats, plus 8 rhythm types to practice any style of music
- Tune any instrument using the 12 step (C4 – B4) chromatic reference pitch
- Adjustable calibration setting (410 – 480 Hz)
- Earphone jack with adjustable volume
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Up to approximately 290 hours of continuous operation