Baer Amplification Now Shipping ML112 Bass Cabinets
Baer Amplification is now shipping their ML112, a 1×12 cabinet that delivers 400 watts at 8 ohms. The release is the first production line available from the manufacturer, who caught attention at the 2010 Winter NAMM show.
The ML series cabinets are loaded with neodymium woofers and extended range midrange drivers, which Baer says add more body and punch than a typical tweeter. The construction includes poplar plywood panels with rigid baltic birch for the speaker baffles.
The Baer ML112 is available now directly from the manufacturer for $650. For more info, visit the Baer Amplification website.
Baer Amplification ML112 Bass Cabinets Specs:
- Drivers: 1- Custom 12” neo woofer w/ 3“ voice coil, 1- 6” neo mid driver
- Power Rating: 400 watts, thermal rated
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 97 dB
- Frequency Response: 55hz – 7kHz (3dB)
- Usable Freq. Response: 40Hz 9kHz (-10dB)
- Dimensions: 23.25”w x 16.75”h x 16 .875d *
- Covering: Heavyweight Black Cougar Vinyl
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Neutrik combination jacks with both Speakon and 1/4” inputs
- 2-way crossovers for maximum driver efficiency
- Heavy duty steel handles and corner hardware
- Heavyweight Black Cougar vinyl covering
- Rubber vibration isolating feet
- Powder coated steel grills