Fernandes Introduces Triturador Deluxe Bass
Fernandes introduced the Triturador Deluxe Bass at NAMM this year. Inspired and co-designed by Carcass bassist Jeff Walker, the 4-string bass comes in black and snow white finishes with a lightning bolt graphic.
The Triturador Deluxe features set neck-thru construction with a mahogany body, maple neck, and a rosewood fingerboard inlaid with symbols from Carcass’s Tools of the Trade EP.
The bass is outfitted with a pair of EMG-35DCs paired with active electronics as well as an EBS designed distortion circuit for an “extensive tonal palette of heavy tones.”
Hardware includes a Graphtech nut, die cast tuning gears, and a Ten-O-Matic bridge with a stop tailpiece.
The Fernandes Triturador Deluxe is estimated to retail at $1,099 and should be hitting stores this summer, the company says. For more, check out the Fernandes website.
Fernandes Triturador Deluxe Bass Specs:
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple, Set Neck Through
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 34 Scale,
- 22 Jumbo Frets, 14” Radius, “Tools Of The Trade” Inlays
- Nut: Graphtech TREM NUT 1 3/4”
- Tuning Gears: Die Cast
- Bridge: Teno-O-Matic with Stop Tailpiece
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Blend, 1 Tone, 1 Gain, Overdrive On/Off Switch
- Pickups: Neck : EMG-35DC, Bridge : EMG-35DC
- Colors: Black, Snow White