Fret-King has unveiled their new Black Label series of instruments, including the Perception Bass Guitar. Available in 4 and 5-string versions, the Perception sports a passive P/J pickup set made by Wilkinson.
The body is made of two pieces of American Alder, while the neck is Canadian Hard Rock Maple topped with a rosewood fingerboard. Hardware on the bass is also made by Wilkinson, including their WBBC bridge and WJBL 750 mini tuners.
The Fret-King Black Label Perception is available now priced at £599 for a 4-string and £629 for a 5-string (approximately $930 USD and $976 USD, respectively). For more, check out the Fret-King website.
Fret-King Black Label Perception Bass Overview/Demo:
Fret-King Black Label Perception Bass Specs:
- Body: Two-piece centre-jointed American Alder
- Neck: Canadian hard rock maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10? radius
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Position Markers: Pearl dots
- Scale: 34?/863mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Pickups: Wilkinson WJBR and WPB
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Master Tone
- Bridge: Wilkinson WBBC
- Tuners: WJBL 750
- Finishes: Black, Original Classic Burst, Vintage White (4-string only)
- Luxury Fret-King carry bag included