Mono Announces “The Tick” Accessory Gig Bag
Mono Cases has introduced the Guitar Tick, a new accessory bag that attaches to your M80 bass or guitar case. The new case adds extra space and easily clips onto newer Mono cases equipped with D-rings to allow full access to your instrument.
The Tick can hold lots of extra gear with a cable strap and mesh pocket for organization. For effects lovers, it’s sized to comfortably fit a Pedaltrain Nano, not to mention a portable recording setup. Other features include waterproof Sharkskin shell, military grade webbing straps for the D-ring attachment, and a steel rivet reinforced handle.
The Mono Guitar Tick is shipping in two weeks with a street price of $89.99. For more info, check out the Mono website.
Mono The Tick Accessory Bag Specs:
- Clips onto Mono M80 Cases
- Sized to fit Pedaltrain Nano pedalboards
- Removable storage pouch for instant customization
- Built in cable strap for managing extra cords
- Built in slots keep tools at the ready
- Waterproof Sharkskin shell with industrial rubber piping (PVC-free)
- Military grade webbing straps for D-ring attachment (MONO Tick-ready case required)
- Steel rivet reinforced handle
- Animal free