Korg Releases TM-50 Combo Tuner Metronome
Korg has introduced the TM-50 combo tuner/metronome. The latest edition of the their TM series allows for using both the tuning and metronome functions simultaneously while including a newly designed LCD needle-type meter.
The TM-50’s pitch detection ranges from C1 to C8 with a tempo range of 30 to 252 beats per minute. Other features include reference tone generation, 15 rhythm variations, black and pearl body colors, a stand, memory backup, and automatic power off.
The Korg TM-50 is available now for $29.99. For more info, check out the Korg website.
Korg TM-50 Tuner Specs:
- Tuning: 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range: C1 (32.70 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz), using Sine Wave
- Reference Tone: C3 (130.81 Hz) to C6 (1046.50 Hz), 3 Octave
- Tuning Mode: Meter Mode (AUTO), Sound Out Mode (MANUAL), Sound Back Mode (AUTO)
- Calibration Range: A4 = 410 – 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Sound Precision: ±1 cent
- Tempo Range: Quarter Note = 30 to 252 BPM
- Tempo Setting: Pendulum Step, Full Step, Tap Tempo
- Beat Range: Total 10 beats: “0 to 9” as “Quarter-note” Rhythm
- Rhythm Pattern: Duplets, triplets, triplets without the center beat, quadruplets, and quadruplets without the center beats
- Tempo Accuracy: ±0.3%
- Terminals: 1/4? (6.3mm) mono-standard jack (input) / 1/8? (3.5mm) headphone stereo mini-jack (output)
- Internal Speaker: Dynamic Speaker 0.9? (23mm)
- Power Requirements: 2 x AAA batteries (3 V)
- Battery Life (Tuner): Approx. 70 / 44 / 26 hours (Backlight: off / soft / auto, continuous A4 input, using manganese dry cell)
- Battery Life (Metronome): Approx. 55 / 35 / 22 hours (Backlight: off / soft / auto, tempo 120, 4-beats, maximum volume, using manganese dry cell)
- Dimensions: 4.37 x 2.91 x 0.71? (11.1 x 7.4 x 1.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.74 oz (106 g)