Mono Cases Introduces M80 Pedalboard Case Line
Continuing their summer releases, Mono Cases has introduced a new line of M80 pedalboard cases. The series includes Club, Tour and Pro sizes that fit three respective Pedaltrain pedalboards, as well as other brands.
Similar to their M80 instrument cases, the new pdealboard cases are built with a water resistant Sharkskin outer shell, steel riveted handles, industrial rubber soles, and dual zippers. Each case also comes with a removable memory foam shoulder strap. Further storage includes a large exterior pocket and a mesh pocket inside for organization.
The Mono M80 Pedalboard cases are priced at $149.99, $169.99, and $199.99. For more info, visit the Mono Cases website.
Mono Cases M80 Pedalboard Cases Features:
- Waterproof Sharkskin outer shell
- Steel riveted handles with reinforced stitching
- Hypalon industrial rubber sole and piping (PVC-free)
- Removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap
- 100% Animal free
- Large front pocket fits multi effects and extra cables
- Interior mesh pocket for small item storage
- Durable vinyl interior with plush top panel
- Club fits Pedaltrain Jr.
- Tour fits Pedaltrain PT-2
- Pro fits Pedaltrain Pro