Digitech Announces Hardwire V-10 Power Block
Digitech has introduced the Hardwire V-10 Power Block, a pedal power supply with 10 fully isolated outputs. Housed in an aircraft-grade aluminum chassis, the new power block features a shielded toroidal transformer to eliminate noise interference.
The outputs have different voltages, with four 9-volt outputs, two pairs of 9/12-volt outputs that can be merged for higher current, and two outputs with variable voltage from 5 to 12 volts. The merge-able and variable outputs have LED lights to display their status. The V-10 comes with 17 DC power cables from 18? to 30?, including 2.1mm and 2.5mm barrel plugs with positive and negative centers, 3.5mm phone plugs and 9V battery clip.
The Digitech Hardwire V-10 Power Block will be available this month with an MSRP of $299.95. For more info, check out the Digitech website.
Digitech V-10 Power Block Specs:
- 10 fully isolated outputs eliminate ground loop buzz
- Shielded toroidal transformer eliminates interference
- Short circuit protection and filtering on each output
- 2 sets of merging outputs for power hungry digital pedals
- Heavy-gauge aircraft-grade aluminum for maximum heat dissipation
- Durable compact design mounts under Pedaltrain™ pedalboards
- Dimensions: 7.5? x 3.6? x 2.2? 191mm x 91mm x 56mm
- Unit Weight: 1.8 pounds (0.80kg)