Traveler Guitar has expanded on their original TB-4P bass with the introduction of a new finish and Duncan Designed MM-01 Pickup. The new model sports red finish with a pearloid pickguard.
Weighing in at 6 pounds, 8 ounces, the 32-inch scale travel-sized bass is designed to fit in airline overhead compartments and features a built-in headphone amplifier as well as a 1/8-inch auxiliary input for practicing along with your MP3 player.
The TB-4P is built with an Eastern American Hard Maple neck, a rosewood fretboard, and an alder body. Traveler describes the Duncan Designed MM-01 pickup as a Mustang style that offers a “formidable but well-defined thump.”
The TB-4P featuring a Duncan Designed MM-101 pickup is available now with a retail price of $742.99. For more info, check out the Traveler Guitar website.
Traveler Guitar TB-4P Bass Specs:
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Alder
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Frets: 22-Jumbo
- Scale Length: 32?
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearloid
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4?
- Body Width: 10 3/4?
- Body Thickness: 1 5/8?
- Overall Depth: 2 5/8?
- Length: 35 1/4?
- Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
- Pickup: Duncan Designed Mustang Bass
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (closed gear)
- Electronics: Traveler Guitar Bass Headphone Amp with Aux-in
- Pick Guard: Tortoise Shell on Sunburst, 3-ply White on Black
- Finish: Red w/Pearloid pickguard