Etienne Mbappe To Tour with The Ringers
After debuting in early 2013 for a short East Coast tour, the Ringers are back with more performance dates. The supergroup is made up of Jimmy Herring, Wayne Krantz, Michael Landau, Gary Novak and bassist Etienne Mbappe.
Their trek kicks off January 18th during two appearances at Florida’s Sunshine Music & Blues Festival. They then make their way north along the East Coast all the way up to Portchester, New York. On January 29th and 30th, the group will join jam band moe as special guests.
Mbappe spent years in Joe Zawinul’s Zawinul Syndicate as well as Ultramarine and John McLaughlin’s 4th Dimension. His third solo album, Pater Noster, is set to be released in the U.S. later this month.
The Ringers Tour Dates:
- January 18, 2014: Sunshine Music & Blues Festival, Boca Raton, FL
- January 19, 2014: Sunshine Music & Blues Festival, St. Petersburg, FL
- January 22, 2014: Mercy Lounge – Nashville, TN
- January 23, 2014: Terminal West – Atlanta, GA
- January 24, 2014: Georgia Theatre – Athens, GA
- January 25, 2014: WorkPlay Soundstage – Birmingham, AL
- January 29, 2014: The Music Farm – Charleston, SC (with moe)
- January 30, 2014: The Fillmore – Charlotte, NC (with moe)
- January 31, 2014: The Grey Eagle – Asheville, NC
- February 1, 2014: The Lincoln Theatre – Raleigh, NC
- February 4, 2014: World Cafe Live (Downstairs) – Philadelphia, PA
- February 5, 2014: The Howard Theatre – Washington, DC
- February 6, 2014: BB King’s – New York, NY
- February 7, 2014: The Capitol Theatre – Portchester, NY (with moe)
- February 8, 2014: StageOne, Fairfield – CT
- February 9, 2014: River Street Jazz Café – Planes, PA