Bassists Alliance Teams Up For “Crush”
If you’ve felt the ground rumbling late, it’s probably because bassists from all over the world have teamed up for the Bassists Alliance. The project, which features thirteen bassists and one drummer, has released their debut album, Crush.
Formed by Alberto Rigoni and Six Feet Under bassist Jeff Hughell, the group’s new album is as varied in style as it is in its artists. The other bassists include Michael Manring, Tony Grey, Adam Nitti, Scott Reeder, Brandino, Steve DiGorgio, Mark Michell, Ryan Martinie, Colin Edwin, Dmitry Lisenko, and Leonid Maksimov.
Get a taste of the album with this video for “Evolution Theory” by Hughell and Lisenko:
Crush is available for download through Bandcamp.
Crush Track List:
- From where it all began (Michael Manring, Colin Edwin & Alberto Rigoni)
- Crush (Alberto Rigoni, Adam Nitti & Jeff Hughell
- Evolution Theory (Jeff Hughell & Dmitry Lisenko)
- Subsonic derailment (feat. Jeff Hughell, Brandino & Mark Michell)
- The Gate (Colin Edwin, Alberto Rigoni & Jeff Hughell)
- Extreme density (Jeff Hughell, Ryan Martinie & Steve Di Giorgio)
- Echoes through time (Jeff Hughell)
- Tapping Wires (Leonid Maksimov & Scott Reader)
- Daily Trauma (Alberto Rigoni, Tony Grey & Jeff Hughell)
- Floating through canyons (Jeff Hughell & Scott Reeder)