Pedulla has just announced a new line of bass guitar: the Pedulla Nuance. Like all Pedulla bass guitars, the Nuance line is also hand crafted in the USA by Michael Pedulla.
This model was developed to respond the subtleties in a player’s technique and has been tested by bassists Tim Landers, Mark Egan, and David Buda, all of whom are Pedulla artists.
The Nuance has the following components:
- Bolt-on-neck design
- Soft maple backing with Maple Burl, Arbutis Burl, and Red Heart Quilted Maple tops
- Hard maple two-piece quarter-sawn neck
- 22 fret ebony fingerboard
- Fully adjustable brass bridge
- Pedulla tuning gears
- A pair of custom-voiced Bartolini humbucker pickups
- Onboard active tone system with controls for bass and treble tone, a midrange switch, volume and pickup panning
The Nuance comes in both 4 and 5 string varieties and can be ordered as a fretless.You can check out the full gallery of Nuance basses from Pedulla’s web site.