Larry Graham is back!
The original bassist for Sly & The Family Stone and pioneer of the slap-thumb method of bass playing is taking his group, Graham Central Station, back on the road.
Graham Central Station was formed in 1973 and performed together until 1979. Graham re-formed Graham Central Station after Sly and the Family Stone’s induction into the Rock Hall of Fame in 1993 through 1998.
The band is also talking about a possible release in 2010.
- April 2, 2010 at the The Regency Ballroom in San Francisco
- April 16, 2010 at the Trix in Antwerp, Belgium
- April 17, 2010 at the Bataclan in Paris, France
- April 19, 2010 at the 013 in Tilburg, The Netherlands
- April 20, 2010 at the Watt in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- April 21, 2010 at the Paradiso in Amsterdam,The Netherlands
- April 22, 2010 at the Amager Bio in Copenhagen, Denmark
- April 23, 2010 at the Savoy Theatre in Helsinki, Finland
- April 25, 2010 at the KOKO in London, UK
Check out Larry’s Facebook fan page.