Audio/visual company RapcoHorizon is now shipping the iJam 3-n-1, a new iPhone instrument interface designed for all electric instruments. The iJam also acts as a practice amp and MP3 play-along device.
The iPhone portion of the iJam connects your bass to your apps, including amplifier modelers, recording software apps, and instructional apps. It allows for continuous monitoring for any applications that don’t provide the feature via the built in amplifier.
The same amp doubles for practice by simply plugging in your bass and headphones and turning the iJam on. An MP3 input allows for jamming along with your favorite tunes.
Housed in aluminum, the iJam 3-n-1 runs on a 9-volt battery and includes a belt clip for portability. The street price is $109.95.
RapcoHorizon iJam 3-n-1 Specs:
- Rotary volume control with “soft touch” knob
- LED for indication of power on/off
- Plug headphones and iphone/mp3 players directly into unit (headphones not included)
- Momentary “bump” button
- 1/4 inch guitar input on bottom of unit to reduce strain on cable and connector
- Attached clip to fasten unit to your belt or instrument strap
- Engraved satin finish clear anodized extruded aluminum chassis
- Black end caps to protect corners
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery (included in unit)
- 6 ft TRRS cable with (2) rt angles included
- 2 ft 1/4 inch straight to 1/4 inch rt angle high quality instrument cable included