MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe — DIVE IN. Analog bucket-brigade technology, Bass & Treble controls, Flanger & X-Over, true bypass. Check it out
Eastwood Guitars Now Shipping Sidejack VI Bass Guitar
Taking a cue from Fender’s Bass VI from the ’60s, Eastwood has unveiled the Sidejack VI: a 6-string, 30˝ scale bass guitar. Similar to a guitar, the bass is tuned E to E, but it vastly improves on the guitar concept by taking it down an octave.
Available in Vintage Cream and Metallic Blue finishes, the bass is built with a bound solid basswood body and a set maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard. While most basses in this style have a stop tail and humbuckers, the Sidejack VI sports a Fender-style tremolo and a pair of vintage EW P-90 pickups. The controls are Volume and Tone knobs with a 3-way pickup selector.
The Eastwood Sidejack VI is shipping now with a street price of around $649. For more info, visit the Eastwood Guitars website.
Eastwood Sidejack VI Bass Guitar Specs:
- Body: Bound Solid Basswood
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 30”
- Width at Nut: 1-5/8”
- Pickups: Two Vintage EW P-90’s
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: PRO Adjustable Roller Bridge, Fender-style Tremolo
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel / Chrome
- Colors: Vintage Cream, Metallic Blue, Metallic Blue LH
- Strings: .095 .075 .055 .045 .035 .025
- Unique Features: Bass E-E tuning with tremolo