Bassline Publishing has recently released the Mark King Bass Book, which contains transcriptions of the Level 42 frontman’s bass lines, as well as live bass solos with detailed performance notes.
The 139-page book, which was written by Stuart Clayton, also includes a biography, extensive bassography, and an exclusive interview.
- Theme To Margaret
- Mr. Pink
- Dune Tune
- Foundation & Empire
- The Pursuit of Accidents
- The Return of the Handsome Rugged Man
- The Essential
- Bass Solo (A Physical Presence 1985)
- Bass Solo (Live at Wembley 1986)
- Bass Solo (Guaranteed Live 1991)
- Bass Solo (Live at Reading 2001)
Check out Bassline Publishing for more.