Veillette Introduces the Concorde Semi-Hollow Bass
Veillette Guitars has unveiled their new Concorde Semi-Hollow Bass, being the company’s “most acoustic” bass yet. Designed to mimic vintage and classic semi-hollowbody basses, the body is 14” wide and heavily chambered with dual soundholes and a radiused spruce top. The curved face gives the body more depth in the center while keeping the edges thinner for comfort.
Veillette added a one-piece height-adjustable bridge, handmade from wood to match the fingerboard with an ebony bridge saddle. For electronics, the Concorde features a passive Citron pickup and a ToneStlyer passive tone control.
The Veillette Concorde Bass is available in 4-, 5-, and 6-string versions, as well as fretted or fretless. The Concorde’s list price starts at $3,750 for a 4-string. For more details and customization options, visit the Veillette website.
Veillette Concorde Semi-Hollow Bass Specs and Options:
- 14” Deep Body
- One-piece, Height Adjustable Bridge
- Passive Citron Pickup and Tonestyler Passive Tone Control
- Black or Gold Hardware
- Ebony or Pau Ferro Fingerboard & Tailpiece
- Exotic wood tops (as available)
- Left-Handed (no extra charge)
- Lined or Unlined Fretless
- Extra-Light Tuning Machines
- Custom Nut Widths
- Custom Scale lengths and tuning configurations
- On-Board Tri-Color Tuner
- Added Magnetic pickup(s), custom wiring
- Burst-style stains (single or dual color)