Source Audio Introduces the Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter
Source Audio has expanded upon their Soundblox Bass Envelope Filter with a new Pro version of the pedal.
Similar to its sibling, the Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter has 22 envelope filter effects ranging from 2 Pole and 4 pole Low Pass variations, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak/Notch variations and Phaser settings. Options go even further as you can tweak with filter sweeps, sweep rang, attack and decay speed settings, and frequency range selection.
The new features include the option to choose from four different modulations sources (standard envelope filter sweeps, LFO wave forms, passive expression pedal, and Hot Hand motion sensing ring), a 7-band EQ, 6 user presets, a Wet/Dry Mix knob, and a MIDI input.
The Source Audio Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter will be available in the last week of July for $219. For more info, visit Source Audio’s website.
Soundblox Pro Bass Envelope Filter Specs:
- 22 Filter Sounds including 2 Pole Low Pass, 4 Pole Low Pass, Single Peak, Triple Peak, Peak & Notch, and Phasers.
- Positive and Negative filter sweep with variable range and sensitivity.
- Wet/Dry Mix knob featuring Source Audio’s signature low-end preserving algorithm ‘Lo-Retain’.
- 4 modulation sources including envelope, LFO, expression pedal and Hot Hand.
- Tap tempo speed control for LFO.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digitial Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 6 user presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds.
- 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset.
- Extended Control — An expression input allows for control of a wide variety of pedal parameters. A MIDI input also allows external access to presets and parameters.
- Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready®’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensure zero signal degradation.
- 9V DC power supply included.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8 cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25 cm (width) x 2 in./5 cm (height, including knobs).
Check out this demo video by Source Audio’s Will Cady explaining the features: