Jackson Introduces JS Series Basses
Jackson Guitars has released the JS-series of Concert basses, consisting of three models: the JS2, JS3, and JS3V. The entry-level basses each feature 35″ scales, Indian cedro bodies, maple necks and Indian rosewood fingerboards that have 12″- 16″ compound radiuses for smooth playability.
The three basses are tiered in features – the JS2 is a 4-string passive bass, while the JS3 adds active electronics with an onboard 3-band EQ, and the JS3V adds a fifth string on top of that. Each model includes a pair of Jackson’s humbucking pickups and their high mass bridge.
Jackson JS2 Bass:
Jackson JS3 Bass:
Jackson JS3V Bass:
The Jackson JS-series basses are available now, priced at $299.99 for the JS2, $349.99 for the JS3, and $379.99 for the JS3V. For more info, visit the Jackson Guitars website.
Jackson JS Series Bass Specs:
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body: Indian Cedro
- Scale Length: 35″
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, 12″- 16″ Compound Radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: MOTO Shark Fins
- Neck: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.625″
- Bridge/Tailpiece: High Mass Bridge
- Tuners: Jackson Non- locking Tuners
- Pickups: Dual Jackson Humbuckers
- Electronics: JS2: Passive, JS3/JS3V – Active, w/Bass, Mid, Treble Controls