Aguilar will be introducing a new ultra-lightweight amp to the Tone Hammer series in 2012, with the all new 350 model. Weighing in at only three pounds, the 350-watt head follows suit in the series by utilizing the company’s Tone Hammer preamp, originally found in the Tone Hammer D.I./preamp pedal.
Controls on the Tone Hammer 350 include drive, bass, treble and a sweepable midrange. It also retains the front facing D.I. with pre/post and ground lift switches.
The Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 is built in their New York factory. The new amp is expected to be shipping in March with a street price around $499.
Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Specs:
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section: Bass, Treble, Sweepable Midrange
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4? input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: One Neutrik Speakon speaker output
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: Single high quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 8.25” W x 7.5” D x 2.75” H
- Weight: 3 pounds