Voodoo Lab has introduced the Pedal Power 4×4, a new power supply to offers eight independent, filtered and regulated output sections. The box takes gets its name from having four high-current capable outputs that handle modern DSP-based effects as well as four standard 100mA outputs. All of the outputs are compatible with 9-volt battery operated pedals while two of them have 12-volt options.
The Pedal Power 4×4 has an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan to keep the unit cool. Other features include linear regulation and a custom toroidal transformer.
Designed and built in California, the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4×4 is shipping now with a street price of about $180. For more info, check out the Voodoo Lab website.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4×4 Specs:
- Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option) power
- Four 9V isolated 100mA output sections
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Easily fits small to large pedalboards and mounts under Pedaltrain product
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5 year warranty