IK Multimedia Announces iRig PRO Audio/MIDI Mobile Interface
IK Multimedia has announced the latest in their mobile musical interfaces, called the iRig PRO. The compact device allows for connecting audio and MIDI to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac with a combo XLR/1/4? input for connecting microphones, basses or guitars as well as inputs for MIDI controllers.
The iRig PRO sports a single Gain knob and a low-noise preamp for transparency. It also supports phantom power for use with condenser microphones. The package is completed with three cables to connect to your iOS or Mac: a Lightning cable for newer iPhones, iPads and the iPad mini; a 30-pin dock connector for older devices; and a USB cable for connection to your Mac laptop or desktop.
The IK Multimedia iRig PRO is shipping worldwide this month with a street price of $149.99. For more info, check out the IK Multimedia website.
IK Multimedia iRig PRO Details:
- LED light for device status
- Balanced input for a mic-, line-level, or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4? combo jack connector
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition
- 24-bit A/D conversion
- MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Sturdy, durable construction
- Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac
- 30-pin, Lightning, USB, and MIDI cables included
- Comes with complete suite of music-making software and apps